So you have spent months, weeks, hours, planning your special day. The day that you will want to remember forever. How are you going to preserve your special day? With photographs? Yes, photography is a MUST on your wedding day but what about your wedding video? Do you want to only capture a single moment in time or do you want to capture the experience? Below is a list of reasons you MUST consider having a videographer cover your wedding day.
- Wait...what did happen before you came down the aisle? You weren't there to see it.
- See and hear your vows again and again
- You will want to see the tear in your father's eye as you have your father/daugther dance
- The toasts, being able to see and hear them again is a must!
- Grandma and Grandpa dancing during the anniversary dance
- Your wild and crazy friends singing along and dancing to the music.
These are just a few things that should be captured in motion. With a wedding video you will be able to relive the sights and the sounds of the most important day of your life!